









The genocidal campaign against the civil society of the people of Tigray has continued with the war and the plundering of the Tigreans' property and the massacre of the Tigrayans. The oppression of the people and the rape of women, mothers in Tigray and so on. It is still happening. This is the angle of injustice in Tigray. What confuses me? Who can be held accountable for all this? As a person, I am not a native of Tigray. I am not from Tigray by race or ethnicity. But instead of witnessing these atrocities against the people of Tigray, I wished to die. Because once we die mentally and physically, we die.



The genocidal campaign against the civil society of the people of Tigray has continued with the war and the plundering of the Tigreans' property and the massacre of the Tigrayans. The oppression of the people and the rape of women, mothers in Tigray and so on. It is still happening. This is the angle of injustice in Tigray. What confuses me? Who can be held accountable for all this? As a person, I am not a native of Tigray. I am not from Tigray by race or ethnicity. But instead of witnessing these atrocities against the people of Tigray, I wished to die. Because once we die mentally and physically, we die.
በትግራይ ህዝብ የሲቪል ማህበራት ላይ እየተፈጸመ ያለው የዘር ማጥፋት ዘመቻ ጦርነትና የትግሬዎችን ሀብት መዝረፍና ንብረት የማውደም ትውልድ ትግራዊያን መጨፍጨፍ ትግራይን ከምድር የማጥፋት ዘመቻ በአብይ አህመድ መንግስትና በኤርትራ መንግሥት ወታደሮች ቀጥሏል። በህዝቡ ለይ እየተፈጸመ ያለው ግፍና የትግራይ ሴቶችን, እናቶችን የአስገድዶ መድፈር ወንጀልም እና ወዘተረፈ። እስካሁን እየተፈጸመ ይገኛል። በትግራይ ላይ የግፍ ጥግ ይህንኑ ይመስላል። እኔን ግራ የገባኝ ለዚህም ሁሉ በህግ አግባብ ተጠያቂ ልሆን የሚችለው ማነው?
























Read and experience it.
ReplyDelete